er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2010 #1 2. Thank You edit:added a second photo Last edited: May 4, 2010
Geaux No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 21, 2010 Messages 2,522 Reaction score 464 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2010 #2 The can blending in with the subject grabs my attention first. But not in a good way lol. What point were you trying to convey with the shot? Any background on why?
The can blending in with the subject grabs my attention first. But not in a good way lol. What point were you trying to convey with the shot? Any background on why?
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Drink more pepsi because its good
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 added another photo
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 kinda quite on the forum today
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2010 #6 *bump*
Weaving Wax TPF Noob! Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 678 Reaction score 0 Location U.S. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2010 #7 I like the pepsi pic.
mwcfarms No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 16, 2010 Messages 2,655 Reaction score 179 Location Southern Alberta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2010 #8 Sorry if I have to drink pop yes I said pop not soda lol I choose coke. So were you just goofing around at home trying to take pictures lol.
Sorry if I have to drink pop yes I said pop not soda lol I choose coke. So were you just goofing around at home trying to take pictures lol.
Abby Rose TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2010 Messages 642 Reaction score 2 Location Michigan! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2010 #9 mwcfarms said: Sorry if I have to drink pop yes I said pop not soda lol I choose coke. So were you just goofing around at home trying to take pictures lol. Click to expand... :thumbup:
mwcfarms said: Sorry if I have to drink pop yes I said pop not soda lol I choose coke. So were you just goofing around at home trying to take pictures lol. Click to expand... :thumbup:
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 lol no
scorpion_tyr No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 579 Reaction score 60 Location Longview, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 4, 2010 #11 I will admit, I used to do a lot, and I mean A LOT of coke... but then I switched to pepsi and it's really helped me keep things in perspective. Sorry I couldn't help it Seriously I like the pepsi shot for some reason. Maybe a little less PP would make it better, but it's still good.
I will admit, I used to do a lot, and I mean A LOT of coke... but then I switched to pepsi and it's really helped me keep things in perspective. Sorry I couldn't help it Seriously I like the pepsi shot for some reason. Maybe a little less PP would make it better, but it's still good.