R RxForB3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2012 Messages 654 Reaction score 76 Location Yakima, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 25, 2012 #1 Chihuly Fractalius 2 by RxForB3, on Flickr Thoughts, comments, questions, critiques?
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 25, 2012 #2 Nice. Can you tell us more about how this was done?
R RxForB3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2012 Messages 654 Reaction score 76 Location Yakima, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 25, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I wish I could come up with some genius way that I did it with fire or light painting or something, but no, I cheated. I took a picture I have from the Chihuly Garden and Glass exhibit and used Fractalius to get the effect. Here's the original: Chihuly 3 by RxForB3, on Flickr
I wish I could come up with some genius way that I did it with fire or light painting or something, but no, I cheated. I took a picture I have from the Chihuly Garden and Glass exhibit and used Fractalius to get the effect. Here's the original: Chihuly 3 by RxForB3, on Flickr