Perhaps a stupid question

r0arshach

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Alright so Im looking to get a monopod for my GoPro, I dont know much at all about photography but basically Im going boarding next week so Im looking to get a monopod here in the next few days that I can get some nice shots with.

Basically Im looking at all the stuff on here Search - Henry's best camera store in Canada

Im looking to spend around 20-30$ and I really dont care if it has the tripod legs in the bottom of it. My question though is which of these are handheld? Are all of them? I cant really tell from most the photos except the few of them that say theyll ship in 6 days, but thats too long for me.

So can someone tell me which one of these are actually a good handheld monopod?

Thank you, merry christmas

What do you mean by "handheld'? Monopods are designed to be placed on the ground / floor.

I would suggest you look into a monopod that, with the head, raises the camera up to your eye level. It's no fun bending over to try to look through a viewfinder or to get close to the monitor to see it. Keep in mind, most monopods don't come with a head, even a simple ball head, so you need to budget for one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back