What's new

Pervert!!!

I probably should have hesitated to open this one at work...

I didn't of course.

Hesitate that is...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #21
I probably should have hesitated to open this one at work...

I didn't of course.

Hesitate that is...
Well lookie here!! Long time no see!! How ya been?!! You've been missed, my friend!! Come play with us more often!! ;)
 
Well lookie here!! Long time no see!! How ya been?!! You've been missed, my friend!! Come play with us more often!! ;)

Yeah... I'm back to play for a while. Dusted off the old shutterbox for the first time in a while, and figured I'd give it some exercise.

Ironically, it's Lew's fault that I'm back here, so if you feel the need to blame soneone... :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #23
Well lookie here!! Long time no see!! How ya been?!! You've been missed, my friend!! Come play with us more often!! ;)

Yeah... I'm back to play for a while. Dusted off the old shutterbox for the first time in a while, and figured I'd give it some exercise.

Ironically, it's Lew's fault that I'm back here, so if you feel the need to blame soneone... :)
I'm glad to hear you're going to be around again!! :bouncingsmileys:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom