What's new

Pervert!!!

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Look what I caught Lew doing!! hehe
(Amazing guy, btw!! So glad I had the chance to meet him in person!! :586:)

15312532762_a9662c50a8_z.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
That's not perversion!! It's simply normal male curiosity!
lol Duly noted!!
I can't even believe he thought of doing that!!
 
Lew was just admiring the artistic properties of the piece.
 
Just saying.. if I were Lew.. this would be my profile picture.
 
It's definitely a guy thing..
1461763_10100525177028155_245842089_n.webp
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom