Pet Photo -- C&C Please!!

dinyel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
9unfp2.jpg

dbl4iu.jpg

Nice compo. Shows the emotions very well. Number one could be underexposed but it could be my cause I'm on my iPhone.

I wouldn't crop it because it gives scale to how little the puppy is. He's adorable!

Thanks for the insight! I considered cropping but was going for the scale that mom2eight brought up. I'll try a cropped copy too!

dak1b -- she's a boston terrier. Fantastic little dogs!

I like the angles on both. I agree that they should not be cropped because of perspective on the little guys size. The top one is abit dark. They are adorable. The only thing I don't like about these photos is the background. The first one has a change in background color that is distracting and the horizon line is right through his head. One the second one, the little guy's ear has a post coming out of it. God those are cute dogs. Great perspective on their faces.

Thanks for the input. I appreciate it as I learn the ins and outs of my camera! How about this version... less dark? Better?

16c2fpc.jpg

Definitely better. Although the backround becomes even more distracting now lol. Love the expression on that guys face :lol:

I agree. The background is not ideal; it was a candid shot at a friend's house. Oh well!

Candids are fun and sometimes you get great photos but can't control the back round in them.

My dog works for cookies so will sit nicely and let me arrange things around him.
;)

Love #2 except for the fence. #1 is an awkward composition for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back