fokker

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_4992.jpg

IMG_5002.jpg

IMG_5185.jpg

I know I missed the focus a bit on #3 but I like the composition so thought I'd put it up and see if you folks agree.

Be honest, I can take it!

I think the background in number 1 is a bit distracting, but the pose in 1 and 2 is so awesome. It almost looks like you had command of them and they were doing what you told them to.

Yeah I tend to agree with the background, if I had my new 50mm 1.8 at that time I think it may have turned out a bit better. I took a lot of pics to get a couple of good poses!

#1 - I would like this image more if the rats were looking into the frame instead of out of it.

#2 - The centering of the rats works in this shot. Seems slightly out of focus.

#3 - This image is a little too busy for me...and the white balance needs to be adjusted.

First let me say that 1 & 2 made me giggle. They look like a movie still from an animated flick, though I can't for the life of me think of the movie's name at the moment.

1. A suggestion for the background. I like how it appears that they are on a bridge, what if you cloned that tree, or perhaps the twiggy bush so that it covered up the house, not any of the arch, just the house.

2. Like this, but the focus looks off.

3. Cute, but basically a snap shot.

Cool thanks for the comments everyone!

Yeah focus is off on #2, again I just liked the shot so much that I had to share it!

I know the general rule is to have the action pointing into the frame rather than out of it (as in #1) but I felt it works in this case.

Most reactions

Back