laynea24 TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2012 Messages 769 Reaction score 72 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2013 #1 I set up two canvases, one standing up and one laying flat, to photograph them on. I had one speedlite bare pointed at the background and one shot into a silver umbrella. Used f/6.3, 1/160, and ISO 100.
I set up two canvases, one standing up and one laying flat, to photograph them on. I had one speedlite bare pointed at the background and one shot into a silver umbrella. Used f/6.3, 1/160, and ISO 100.
squirrels No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 908 Reaction score 437 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2013 #2 The two canvas idea is really cool!
laynea24 TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2012 Messages 769 Reaction score 72 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 squirrels said: The two canvas idea is really cool! Click to expand... Thanks! It worked well.