Pets of the TPF!!

One of my favorite shots... my Koko in my girlfriends arms, with his head hanging back over her arm upside down! He wont usually let me get his eyes... he looks away from the camera.

6907634339_0d7c5823aa_b.jpg

Koko Upside Down by CGipson Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
For those who don't know, supporting members can upload photos directly from their own files. It shows up as a thumbnail but one click delivers an almost full screen, full res image that should satisfy even those who complain that small images are difficult to critique.

Joel_W said:
IByte, why don't you open up a Flickr or photobucket account. Both are free and easy to do. Most here use Flickr rather then Photobucket.

With your guys eye popping photos, and continued photog peer pressure I might have to lol

Last edited:
For those who don't know, supporting members can upload photos directly from their own files. It shows up as a thumbnail but one click delivers an almost full screen, full res image that should satisfy even those who complain that small images are difficult to critique.

You don't even need to be a supporting member - the galleries on the site are now open to all members (supporting members get increased storage space).

baturn said:

...exactly what I did, but it has come to my attention that thumbnails are rarely used :).

Last edited:
Joel_W said:

Joel-- evil reminds me of my old cat, Scarn (the name came from the tv show The Office ... "freeze! Detective Michael Scarn")

Is evil full grown? Scarn grew up to be a huge cat.. Baby tigerish. He's with my ex now.

On my iPhone and can't figure out how to grab the IMG link...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73913035@N06/6904150109

cgipson1 said:
Nice cat! hahaha... that duck is my Koko's favorite toy! Loves to play fetch with it!

Thanks! He's a baby and treated those ducks like his own babies. He would put them in his water bowl too (along with my ponytail holders) I would tell him that duck can't swim.

Confirms why cats are not to be trusted Oo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, got my Photobucket account created. Now for the real test

Last edited:
Here is my devil cat, Minos. She's got really cute ear tufts! ;)

I've only had her a week. Most of the time she is under the sofa. Name is pending.

i-ZSzzCPb-XL.jpg

Here is my devil cat, Minos. She's got really cute ear tufts! ;)

That cat looks like its waiting for you sleep so it can suck your breath away Oo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back