What's new

Phantom Ship Rock

Joined
Jul 14, 2011
Messages
4,173
Reaction score
2,551
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
Perhaps crop out the bottom part of the pic, just that stone. I really like it, and the still water is also great. Do u have any pics of close ups on this rock?
 
Nice shot, but I do agree with Joshua, I would definitely crop out the stone, or whatever it is, at the bottom.
________________
WesternGuy
 
15 second exposure?! wow...it doesn't look like it
 
The image doesn't reach me. It looks like a nice place, but not a photograph I look at for a long time. I grow "bored" of it pretty soon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom