4808063644_b039707977_z.jpg

4808063528_cb31f81ff0_z.jpg

4807442629_cb2a73ec5d_z.jpg

4807442285_3fc2e07a74_z.jpg

do it again! try it at night...

avoid showing the rear end of the car *hint hint*

do it again! try it at night...

avoid showing the rear end of the car *hint hint*

i stray away form night shoots due to having to put the iso through roof and ridiculous shutter speeds. and flash on the highway isnt too smart
and the beat up track car look is what its supposed to be/what it is

true but look at that back end....like omw

what happens automatically when i look at the pic:

1. my eyes for some reason focus on the wheels

2. focuses on the rear end of the car

3. the front bumper

4. the rust/crack

I want to see the shot of the police car with flashing lights chasing him for driving an unlicensed car.

Joe

theres a diff between pretty and beat up. your car looks beat up...not worn down lol...drifting, racing, whatever, i think how the car is treated is the end result of the driver not the function of the car lol unless during your drift you're hitting other cars, trees and walls....then that would still be an issue of skill not the function :p

theres a diff between pretty and beat up. your car looks beat up...not worn down lol...drifting, racing, whatever, i think how the car is treated is the end result of the driver not the function of the car lol unless during your drift you're hitting other cars, trees and walls....then that would still be an issue of skill not the function :p
no one ever said the car was pretty, this was an assumption made by people in this thread. as for how the car looks its directly attributed to the function of the car, the bumper being stiched and fiberglass back together is because of cones/wall taps/rumble strips and the misshapen front bumper is due to the car being to low and scraping everywhere, so the condition of the car is completely attributed to the function of the car everyone thinks drift car and associates it with fresh paint and glam paint jobs and body kits, thats only when big sponsors maintain the car for you, when the average joe does it they car takes a beating. now back to C&c on the photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back