What's new

Philadelphia: City of Brotherly Love (5)

iBats

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 15, 2009
Messages
460
Reaction score
0
Location
philly
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I went into philly today with my cousins and sorta had a day of photo filled fun

these were some shots i believe to be worthy of posting, spent about 4 hours there so.

4495711188_368f6544f3_b.jpg


4495712978_501563cdd2_b.jpg


4495075283_bd439083d2_b.jpg


4495072697_84bf4e1455_b.jpg


4495714466_8f5821fcdd_b.jpg


CnC please
 
The last one's a big winner imo. I love the lines - the way the curves (on right and top) contrast with the straight edges on the left - also the light/dark relationship from left to right. I think this works in b&w also. Cool architecture.
 
The last one's a big winner imo. I love the lines - the way the curves (on right and top) contrast with the straight edges on the left - also the light/dark relationship from left to right. I think this works in b&w also. Cool architecture.


Agreed. It's my favorite of the series as well.

#1 I think I would like it more if the girl was not cut off on the right.

#2 emotional, but oh the tilt.....

#3 I like the colors and the cracks in the stucco, I wish the bottom pane wasn't so foggy. Maybe crop it just above the bottom window pane? It looked good with the "window scroll crop" method.

#4 Interesting, and probably would have been my favorite if I hadn't seen the last one.
 
not sure if i can explain this right, but #4 if I scroll up and down with the mouse it actually gives you the sensation that you are closing up to the building... something funny...

my fav is #5 very dramatic contrast, i like it very much
 
not sure if i can explain this right, but #4 if I scroll up and down with the mouse it actually gives you the sensation that you are closing up to the building... something funny...

my fav is #5 very dramatic contrast, i like it very much

Same! Got a bit dizzy for a moment, pretty neat!

I also think the last one is awesome. B&W suits it well, too.
 
Thanks for the comments guys, anything you would recommend doing next time?

also i will try and make some time to get those edits done, fixing the tilt, cropping the frame etc.
 
4495714466_8f5821fcdd_b.jpg


I also love the lines and angle of this shot. Square, angluar, curved and the perspective...great shot.


Where is that in Philly?
 
at the kimmel center for performing arts
 
bump
 
Not that much to add that hasn't been said already but #5 is definitely the cream of the crop.

Great shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom