What's new

Philly buildings

lockwood81

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
887
Reaction score
0
Location
Daytona Beach
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some old buildings in down town Philadelphia.

334261294_2oYJg-L.jpg


Independence Hall

334261634_k9vTY-L.jpg


334261412_aFfTi-L.jpg
 
The first one looks a little underexposed and you might want to look into correcting the perspective. But I especially like the last one, nice blue skies and I like the angle.
 
The first one looks a little underexposed and you might want to look into correcting the perspective. But I especially like the last one, nice blue skies and I like the angle.

Yeah its underexposed, I didn't have a polarizer on me and only way to get the sky was to underexpose... :(

And using a 14-55 lens so there is a bit of disortion...I'll look into trying to clean that up.

Thanks for looking everyone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom