Philosophy of Creativity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came into this thread expecting something different...

Then again, how could I have expected this? HAHA. You guys are confusing me. Everything is perceptive, end of discussion.

Well, if this thread is not different - rofl!

Indeed, everything IS perceptive. But is that the end of the discussion... or the beginning?

The end of the discussion might be something like this:

God gives us almost all Its power. We create the "world" in which we live; we own it, outright, and we are responsible for every single thing, in it. The fact that we did not create our world in the physical sense of the word matters not because we created it, just the same, when we decided how we perceive that world and, therefore, what the world is, to us.

Still... I have found the concept of "the end" to be false. There is always more... perhaps not right now, but...

So how does this rather ethereal manner of thinking relate to creativity... or even photography? I will say nothing :blushing: If you care to think about it you can figure it out, real quick, and if not, hey, that's fine with me - I gain/lose nothing, either way.

As Norman Swartzkoff said "Bovine Scatology".

So many words, not enough substance, but a lot of bloviation.

Well, if this thread is not different - rofl!

Indeed, everything IS perceptive. But is that the end of the discussion... or the beginning?

The end of the discussion might be something like this:

God gives us almost all Its power. We create the "world" in which we live; we own it, outright, and we are responsible for every single thing, in it. The fact that we did not create our world in the physical sense of the word matters not because we created it, just the same, when we decided how we perceive that world and, therefore, what the world is, to us.

Still... I have found the concept of "the end" to be false. There is always more... perhaps not right now, but...

So how does this rather ethereal manner of thinking relate to creativity... or even photography? I will say nothing :blushing: If you care to think about it you can figure it out, real quick, and if not, hey, that's fine with me - I gain/lose nothing, either way.

I think you're just spewing a bunch of concepts and confusing ideas but you're not really saying much of anything. And I think jsteudle below me is talking about this very thing. Digital Mage, you're trying to be a philosopher, or prophet, or something you're not now, nor ever will be. You're just spewing a bunch of nonsense in long strings of words and sentences that sound big, but are truly very small ideas. You're throwing up on your keyboard, trying to clean it off, and hitting keys. And those keystrokes are what we've been reading from you. You've got to chill out bud, nobody is taking you seriously. At least I'm not, and I'm the only one that counts.

I think you're just spewing a bunch of concepts and confusing ideas but you're not really saying much of anything. And I think jsteudle below me is talking about this very thing. Digital Mage, you're trying to be a philosopher, or prophet, or something you're not now, nor ever will be. You're just spewing a bunch of nonsense in long strings of words and sentences that sound big, but are truly very small ideas. You're throwing up on your keyboard, trying to clean it off, and hitting keys. And those keystrokes are what we've been reading from you. You've got to chill out bud, nobody is taking you seriously. At least I'm not, and I'm the only one that counts.

This is no surprise. Minds, stimulated to thought, find that they are not up for the challenge. The (rudimentary) ego becomes irritated, and bingo, rude behavior.

It might be that the "lack of substance" you have referenced invites someone else to contribute...

I have no time for the basal, and the ignorant. They have nothing, at all, for me. So you will be ignored, henceforth. Spew your insults but again, your mind fails, miserably. Being insulted is a choice. You do not control my choices... or anything else. You are powerless, unless I empower you.

Ah, but here I go, again - lol - more bloviation. So bloviated, in fact, that you didn't even hear the sonic boom...

what? :raisedbrow:

All i've gotten out of this is:

world according to digital mage

:playball::whip::playball:

:meh::meh::meh::meh::meh::meh::meh::meh::meh::meh::meh::meh:
:meh::meh::meh::meh::meh::meh::meh::meh::lol::meh::meh::meh:

Government is beating everyone down into mindless clones...

and he has lost his mind

This is no surprise. Minds, stimulated to thought, find that they are not up for the challenge. The (rudimentary) ego becomes irritated, and bingo, rude behavior.

It might be that the "lack of substance" you have referenced invites someone else to contribute...

I have no time for the basal, and the ignorant. They have nothing, at all, for me. So you will be ignored, henceforth. Spew your insults but again, your mind fails, miserably. Being insulted is a choice. You do not control my choices... or anything else. You are powerless, unless I empower you.

Ah, but here I go, again - lol - more bloviation. So bloviated, in fact, that you didn't even hear the sonic boom...

I, for one, is glad he's here. The population of morons really needs new blood.

Wait, who is a troll?

I love how The Digital Mage assumes my grasp of philosophy is minimal or rudimentary. I've read a lot of philosophy books in my spare time, and spend many hours discussing philosophical ideas with my brother (philosophy major). There's a difference between philosophy, and the stuff the OP is posting.

In fact, as far as I'm concerned, The Digital Mage does not exist, but rather, he is a creation of my mind. He is simply a piece of my mind that is there to give intelligence to the rest of my mind. He is simply nothing, and simply everything.

I just don't see what you're trying to accomplish The Digital Mage.

And I already know what I'm trying to accomplish by bashing on you in your thread, I'm trying to make me feel better about myself and hopefully entertain a few people in my bashing of you. Small-minded on my part? Perhaps. But I don't care.

guru of some sort, or a legend in his/her own mind.

OR, to much acid back in the day.

I'm just wondering if people above were calling me a moron, or a troll. HAHA.

This Digital Mage character seems kind of whacked out. I mean, I know a lot of great minds seem whacked out...but...come on...

well i like to ban people who beat up on others.... i also like to ban trolls.... this is a warning. I'll be nice for now, but this thread is locked and i dont want to read any of this kind of BS again, i hope i make myself clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back