What's new

photo editing...

Jdrake_RN

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 23, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm just getting into photography for personal use only, and was wondering if anyone knows of a good free editing program. I'm not willing to spend any money on one currently, just bought my d5000 and don't have any money to spend on one, so wanted to know if there is any free ones out there??
 
Someone mentioned RawTherapee on another thread that's free as well.

I've used GIMP, Picasa and Photoscape - all are free; with Gimp being the most complete and highest learning curve.
 
Thanks guys!! I downloaded gimp and got photoshop 7.0 from a friend!! Been watching youtube videos on photoshop this evening!
 
there is also the software that came with the camera and i second photoscape
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom