Photo Effect help

fragged3d

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.illusioncustomdesigns.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am trying to go into new territory with my skills and I'm trying to get some new shots for my school portfolio and I want to shoot some "Sensual" shots. I don't know how to get the effect pictured below, can someone shed some light on the subject?

Also, what do you guys suggest for a backdrop? I'm in college, not looking to break the bank for a portfolio.

Thanks in advance!

effect1.jpg
effect2.jpg

Last edited:
First, any time you post a photo such as those, label the title NSFW (Not Safe For Work). Many people read the forum either at work, or with children (or wives :pale:) in the room.

Second, the rules state that if it is not your photo, then you should provide a link to the image and not post directly in the post.

Sorry I can't actually answer your question.

The second one looks like a bed sheet. The lighting on the second one looks nice and soft, maybe a large softbox or large umbrella from slight camera right. First one is really easy, black background two lights, probably with a gobo, or a flag to keep it from hitting the background, or background done in post. Matter of fact on a second look I'm pretty sure the background was done in post.

Edited the title, sorry!

I have been looking and I'm finding to use muslin backdrop for my backgrounds. This is a whole new world for me, hope my camera can keep up!

It's probably gonna be a lot easier to get your hands on the lights than it will be to get the hot looking model willing to pose naked. ;)

It's probably gonna be a lot easier to get your hands on the lights than it will be to get the hot looking model willing to pose naked. ;)

to be totally honest, its really not that hard.... if you check kijiji.com there are almost ALWAYS girls looking to have their photo done because they want to be models.. and a lot of them state that they are willing to do nudes... now weather or not they are hot, i have no idea.. as i've never responded to one..

I don't have this problem, I have a ton of hot girls wanting to do it. I just need to get my stuff around. I need backdrop and lights but I'm short on this knowledge.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back