Photo Exchange - 1:1 X 5

malachite

Heavily Medicated For Your Protection
Reaction score
The 1:1 X 5 Photo Exchange

5 Photo Forum members

Our theme: Your best print. Pick one picture you would like to share with your fellow Photo Forum members.

Once you pick that picture, get yourself 5 nice quality prints. No larger than 11X14, no smaller than 8X10. In return you'll get 5 quality prints from your new Photo Forum friends.

Deadline: Your 5 prints, return address, and US currency for print return must be in the mail and on the way to me no later than August 20th, 2004.

The Details:
-Do not send a self addressed, postage pre-paid envelope along with your prints. I have already in my possesion, a bunch of cardboard photo mailers that will accomodate 11X14 prints that I'd like to use for the return of everyones images. However, if you would like your images returned to you in your favorite mailing envelope and prefer to send a self addressed return envelope, I welcome that as well.

-Before you send me your 5 prints, I will need your return address. With that, I will email to you an amount to be enclosed with your prints for postage cost.

-I will accept CASH (no coin) Round up to the nearest dollar (US currency) and stick it in with your images.
-Cashiers Check or Money order (US currency)
-Personal Check. Must be from YOUR account as I don't want to be involved in any kind of check scandal as that seems to be oh so popular now-a-days. Your images will not be sent until the check clears at the bank.
-PayPal Anyone can use this. Once we figure the shipping method to your location I just email a request for payment and viola' your pictures are on their way. For anyone not in the US, PayPal does a nice job of converting the currency into US funds for me so it doesn't matter where you're at, your money is good with me ;)

So let's get to it. Start mulling over your stuff and decide what you want to share. Remember, anyone, from anywhere is welcome. I will do whatever it takes to accomodate anyone no matter where you're at. I have years of experince shipping stuff all over the world so an envelope of pictures is no problem.

First come, first served. PM me to sign up. If you miss out I will be keeping the last few names in-line as back up in case someone bails out. This is just one of many types of photo exchange layouts possible so I will definitely be doing more as I have quite a few photo mailers left over and a big photo album to fill up of other people's work.

I'm sure I left out at least one detail but that's what email (PM) is for. And off we go................

0) Malachite

1) Karalee

2) AlisonS

3) Jadin

4) Havoc

5) Jeff Canes

Havoc said:
I'll do it. I got everything set up and i enjoyed doing it last time.
Alrighty, you're in. Having "everything set up" means you won't be a month late this time? :guilty: [/guilt] :wink:

HEHEHE I had some problems with the post office and the ruined prints inside. I had to reprint them so thats why i was so late.

I'll vouch for Havoc. His prints were worth the wait!
:D
I hope you guys geet as good results as we did. Happy shooting and have fun!

Havoc, my wife opened the package and then showed them to me. Your river shot was one of the ones she pointed out as I was looking through the group.

It was really pretty strong. Then again, all the shots were pretty strong. I liked them all.

jadin said:
So... who prefers glossy or matte?

I'm a luster girl :wink: I love matte prints for black and white. Glossy is okay, but it picks up finger prints so easily...

I use Epson premium luster photo paper. I got it at National Camera Exchange in Golden Valley MN. My husband worked there for 15 years so we got a good deal. I would imagine that most photography stores would carry something similar.

Most reactions

Back