What's new

Photo Forum newb

ACHAHockey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Buffalo, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been shooting for about 2 years now. Was introduced to it by my father who is extremely knowledgeable of cameras (owns a 5D Mark II and a 1D). As for myself, I own an EOS-20D, 17-85 Canon Ultrasonic IS/AF, Ultrasonic 28-105, Promaster zoom, 380EX flash, and a plethora of other accessories/filters.

Up until a few weeks ago the camera was working great. My room mate dropped the camera, breaking the LCD. I couldn't find a camera place around here that'd repair it, and with sending it to Canon out of the question, my father and I decided to fix it ourselves. The LCd is great now, but the Menu button no longer works, nor does it let me adjust white balance in some modes. I was thinking of moving on to a different set-up, and most likely will sell the whole kit.

As far as my shooting goes, I'm open to anything. I mainly photograph cars, skylines, and outdoor settings. My father and I both race and autocross Porsches, Audis and Subarus, so this year we're really hoping to get more actual race shots, since it's something we both love photographing.

Here are a few shots of mine:

1.)
IMG_7927.jpg


2.)
IMG_7738.jpg


3.)
IMG_7817.jpg


4.)
IMG_7823.jpg


5.)
IMG_7875.jpg


6.)
IMG_6624-2.jpg


7.)
IMG_4974.jpg


Couple with my old PnS:

8.)
004-3.jpg


9.)
014-1.jpg


10.)
006-3.jpg


11.)
008-1.jpg


12.)
005-3.jpg
 
Last edited:
#2 is my fav. I also like the third from the bottom (I really wish people would number their pics). Very moody the both of them.
 
Thanks guys. Pics are now numbered as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom