Photo Forum newb

ACHAHockey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been shooting for about 2 years now. Was introduced to it by my father who is extremely knowledgeable of cameras (owns a 5D Mark II and a 1D). As for myself, I own an EOS-20D, 17-85 Canon Ultrasonic IS/AF, Ultrasonic 28-105, Promaster zoom, 380EX flash, and a plethora of other accessories/filters.

Up until a few weeks ago the camera was working great. My room mate dropped the camera, breaking the LCD. I couldn't find a camera place around here that'd repair it, and with sending it to Canon out of the question, my father and I decided to fix it ourselves. The LCd is great now, but the Menu button no longer works, nor does it let me adjust white balance in some modes. I was thinking of moving on to a different set-up, and most likely will sell the whole kit.

As far as my shooting goes, I'm open to anything. I mainly photograph cars, skylines, and outdoor settings. My father and I both race and autocross Porsches, Audis and Subarus, so this year we're really hoping to get more actual race shots, since it's something we both love photographing.

Here are a few shots of mine:

1.)
IMG_7927.jpg

2.)
IMG_7738.jpg

3.)
IMG_7817.jpg

4.)
IMG_7823.jpg

5.)
IMG_7875.jpg

6.)