Photo Input

Gerda31

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi! My name is Gerda and I am a photography beginner.
I would love to have some input of others about the pictures I have made, so I can learn and improve!
I hope it is allowed to show my pictures by sharing a link to where they are stored?
They can be found at www.bellevuefotografie.webs.com

ALL input is welcome!!

Thanks in advance!

Kinds Regards,
Gerda Arends

Welcome to the forum Gerda.

Yes, you are allowed to post a link to you photo gallery...but you won't get a lot of comments that way. You will get more comments if you show the photos (a few at a time) right in the forum.

SEE HERE

Hoofa that site is rough to work with too. (I was interested so I poked) Looks like you have some really cool pictures, so I hope you will pick 1-2 to post up to see. I really like the ice pattern/stick/thing/dunno what to call it/one...

I have to agree, the site is really slow, but the design is nice... I liked your shots too and think you'd get a lot of interest posting them here. I particularly liked the shot of the frosted leaves. Nicely done!

The pictures look good.
If you want more specific critique, select 2-3 of them and post them up in a single thread and people will probably give you more critique. Make sure you post no more than 2-3.

Thank you very much for your input!

I will make sure to post 2 or 3 here on the site
as soon as I have figured out how!

Thanks again!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back