cailinp TPF Noob! Joined May 10, 2010 Messages 131 Reaction score 0 Location Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2010 #1 What do you think of the pp?
reznap No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,410 Reaction score 64 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2010 #2 Blue eyes, blue lollipop stick, bluish vignette. Not sure if it was on purpose but it came together nicely. What did you do for color PP? Looks like some RGB curves adjustment. I like it.
Blue eyes, blue lollipop stick, bluish vignette. Not sure if it was on purpose but it came together nicely. What did you do for color PP? Looks like some RGB curves adjustment. I like it.
BekahAura TPF Noob! Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 355 Reaction score 23 Location Putnam County, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2010 #3 Awesome composition, nice background, adorable expression and pose. Her cheeks are blinding me though. I'm not sure what you did for PP. Could you post the original?
Awesome composition, nice background, adorable expression and pose. Her cheeks are blinding me though. I'm not sure what you did for PP. Could you post the original?
cailinp TPF Noob! Joined May 10, 2010 Messages 131 Reaction score 0 Location Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I'm not sure what to do about the cheeks. Here is the original though.
G ghache No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 25, 2010 Messages 3,570 Reaction score 295 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2010 #5 wow! blue is all over the place and its nice!
ababysean TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2010 Messages 1,965 Reaction score 103 Location Pensacola, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2010 #6 would you mind sharing what you did post? I love this look!
P patrickt TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2007 Messages 317 Reaction score 3 Location Oaxaca, Mexico Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2010 #7 I prefer the original when I import it into my Lightroom with a little contrast preset it is also a little brighter than your original.
I prefer the original when I import it into my Lightroom with a little contrast preset it is also a little brighter than your original.
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2010 #8 Very cute. Aside from the aforementioned bright cheecks, this is great!
Fraginator3000 TPF Noob! Joined May 4, 2010 Messages 91 Reaction score 0 Location Malta Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2010 #9 It looks really good, like the shop u gave it, it makes her face look doll like, almost porcelain
W wisv1k TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2009 Messages 22 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2010 #10 I like it too, but I have to agree the face is just a bit bright. I love the personality you caught with her pose. Very nice shot!
I like it too, but I have to agree the face is just a bit bright. I love the personality you caught with her pose. Very nice shot!
scorpion_tyr No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 579 Reaction score 60 Location Longview, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2010 #11 Good shot, would be great if the focus was just a little sharper on her eyes! I do like the color though!
Good shot, would be great if the focus was just a little sharper on her eyes! I do like the color though!