What's new

Photo of my cat

Geno

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So here's a picture I took of one of my cats. First is the original, and second is after a few PS adjustments. Now I only have very basic PS abilities, so these are just a few of the auto-adjust options.

1.
Palmer-1-Original.jpg


2.
Palmer-1.jpg


Thanks for looking.
 
I like it alot, i cant choose which one i like better between the two
 
I almost like the first one better.
Yet the second one brings it more alive.
Good job man.
I love shooting cats!
 
I like the first one better! The second one his ear is so bright it is distracting.
 
I don't know, it's pretty bright, but the darkness on the right compliments the bright areas on the left. It is a bit too bright actually. But it's still good.
 
Thanks for the replies. I too noticed the brightness, but I know next to nothing about PS, so was unsure of how to correct just that area.
 
I think you just went a bit too far on the PS. Turn up the contrast on the ORIGINAL just a hair... +2-5 in photoshop. Give a touch of sharpening and maybe a TINY bit of saturation, and I think you'll be there.
 
I almost like the first one better.
Yet the second one brings it more alive.
Good job man.
I love shooting cats!

Sorry, just had to catch ya on this :P


As for the shots, I love #2. Nice shots.
 
^^^
I was waiting for someone to do so!!:P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom