Photo of two birds smooching

Mindy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I guess my photo belongs here. Please know that I am just an amateur and hope to get a better camera one day.

Well here Is Toby (green) and Kitty (blue):

PC170003a.jpg

haha aw cute
head tilt and everything
SCORE!

Thanks woojiebear! You know it was Kitty who was chasing Toby, see? Toby was just sitting there on his perch minding his own business. Then Kitty was on the move hanging onto the side of the cage! Well I got a laugh out of that. ;)

Here's a photo of Toby from my not so great camera, and all I did was crop the image and that was it. I love this of him.

P4170055-2.JPG

Cute capture! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks a bunch!

Cool! Can they talk at all?

Nope! I bought them when they were older, like puberty shall I say? LOL It's best to get them when they are very young. And the boys are much easier to train to talk. There are great videos on youtube of budgies talking! :)

Thanks a bunch!

Nope! I bought them when they were older, like puberty shall I say? LOL It's best to get them when they are very young. And the boys are much easier to train to talk. There are great videos on youtube of budgies talking! :)

Aww, yeah that's true that the males are easier to train - haha :lol: Interesting, I shall check out youtube!

Most reactions

Back