Photo Peeves

oriecat

work in progress
Reaction score
Website
www.moltenwords.net
Why do the standard paper and enlargement sizes not correspond with the standard negative sizes?!

When is someone going to invent the scratchproof and dust repellant negative?

I thought I had more, but I seem to have lost them...

Anyone else?

When will someone make a fixer that doesn't ruin all of my clothes.

When will animals/sky/people/etc learn they need to wait till i'm finished taking the picture to move

Oh! Just tonight I was out and damn if right when I saw the opportunity for an awesome shot, the camera wouldn't do anything because I hit the end of the roll! I only needed one more frame! :cry:

i hate that!!!!!

why are digital camera photos so friggin huge when they are transferred onto the computer?

bwaahaha

go mindy!!!

its ok chase, jsut come to her board and shoo her
although shes tuff, she bans people all the time.

tr0gd0o0r said:
When will someone make a fixer that doesn't ruin all of my clothes.

i dunno but when i was a radiology technology intern in a US naval Hospital longtime ago....we have this product called "FIX OFF"...it removes the stain in my white uniform during developing xray films and mixing the chemicals..i was not familiar then if it was for the stained clothes or what but it does work hehehe ( the product name is obvious? :? )

but..havent heard about it anymore... i am working in a filmless radiology dept now.

why is not everyone photogenic? :scratch:

and i hate that yellow tinge in my indoor shots :x

opsss..peeves...sorry... :oops:

why is there such a thing called photography?.... :?

manda said:
its ok chase, jsut come to her board and shoo her
although shes tuff, she bans people all the time.

I've only ever banned one person! And they deserved it too. :x

I like your photogenic one, Dew. That's a really good question. I so don't get that.

I just remembered my biggest peeve. Anyone else get those people who, just as your setting up to take a picture they walk up and start telling you things like. "Yeah, that'd be a great picture!" "You should take that picture this way or that way?"

I HATE THAT SOOOOOOOO MUCH. I've just not taken a lot of pictures because it just ruins the thought :evil:

on the product side:
too much grain in an otherwise super cool shot

Most reactions

Back