photo printers

Mr.Bluesky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I do not want to spend over 400$ on a photo printer, what is the best I can get with that money.

If I were you, I wouldn't get a photo printer. I would order prints off of websites, because with all the printing you are doing, the paper and the ink are going to cost much more than the price online. At http://snapfish.com there are 4X6 prints for 9 cents per! I had a photo printer for awhile, and after calculating that printing would cost much more than ordering, I sold it.

Just my 2 cents worth though.

If you still decide to buy a printer, the Espon Stylus 1400 is well within that budget, and can print up to 13 inches wide.

How much does it generally cost to print a 4x6 picture? whats the print range in inches at snapfish?

How much does it generally cost to print a 4x6 picture? whats the print range in inches at snapfish?

I don't remember my exact calculations, but I do remember that Snapfish was significantly cheaper than a photo printer. They just had a great deal going where you could get 50 prints for 50 cents. Not a bad deal. I ordered tons of prints. Snapfish is now under maintenance right now, but I know that their normal 4X6 rate is 9 cents, when I think I calculated that to print a 4X6 it would be around 20-40 cents. I can't remember exactly though. My opinion? Don't waste your money.

it really depends on your goal. if you only print a few images on occasion than it seems smart to send them out.

if you are printing a lot of prints and enjoy doing so then there are lots of printers in your price range that can be fun.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back