What's new

Photo Printing

Pubb

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Keota Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Where do people get their Photos printed at? There are so many choices online and they all say professional.

Or if you happen to know of somewhere online that compares them all that would be great.

I have used Mpix for my most recent pictures. Service was good and photos looked fine even though I did not like the photos I took after I say them on paper.
 
I use WHCC and they have A.MA.ZING customer service and awesome prints. Their prices are great, too. When you register with them they will let you order 5 8X10's for free to see how they look and if your computer settings are correct. They also have free shipping, and prints get to you in about two days.
 
Yep, I too recommend Mpix.com.

Mpix.com is the online consumer division of Millers Professional Imaging the largest professional lab in the US.

They also have another new online professional lab known as MpixPro.com and all three are centrally located in the same facilities in southeastern Kansas.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom