photo sharing websites

maerlin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

I am fully aware that there is one other thread where a like of my question has been asked already, but I wanted up-to-date information and perchance some reasons as well.

The obvious question being : which photo sharing website would you recommend for me to use?

Far be it from me to consider myself a professional photographer, yet I like the activity and would share some of my better shots. I have an account at picasaweb (since I already have a google account, so why not give their service a try), flickr and bluemelon. Maybe I should have a look at some other services?

I am also aware that many of the users here use flickr : why is this the case? I have heretofore found it to be the worst of the three - what am I missing?

Thank you all for your time and answers :)

Most of us like Flickr because it's easy to share your shots with others that have common interests via the numerous groups. I personally also like their UI and layout. It's not as cluttered and full of advertisements as others are.

Where'd you get that flickr banner, Felix?

I use flickr. That's about it. It's easy to use. Not to mention their PRO is cheaper than some others. There's a lot of groups that suits your needs/wants. I just go around flickr sites admiring other people's work.

Most reactions

Back