Photo shoot C&C

#1 is very nice, but I think you could crop the top some to cut off most of the bright corner.

Did you get any of #3 in vertical format? I think I would like it better in vertical.

Pretty nice material to start with.
I think #2 is totally right on the button
With the vertical shots, I suggest tighter cropping and more attention to the light on her face. She is fairly dark-skinned and the lower half of her face needs a bit more.
Notice that her arm looks heavier than in shot #2 because it is pressed against her side, ask her to move it away slightly and perhaps that bulkiness will disappear.
Terrific natural smile, good relation to the camera.

8639428500_160df60176_blllll.jpg

Thanks for the comments and critique!! For the first time I'm actually happy with the results :)

I like #1 the best. The background complimented her outfit. But you should crop it tighter. The others I dont care for bc I think the leopard print just ruined it. Tell her I said she is too hot for that cheesy faux print kind of stuff.

#2 is about perfect for me. I agree with the crop suggestions made.

DiskoJoe, I will tell her lol :)

Notes taken on the cropping, Thanks again!

I really super like them! Especially number 1! #2 her body looks very stiff and a bit mechanical....maybe a little more relaxed and I would love that one as well. I like the horizontal version of number 3!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back