Photobook or Album with template options?

Tbini87

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
I have been looking around for some options for wedding albums. My wife and I have used Shutterfly to make photobooks before and think they do a good job for small books. However, they aren't all that professional looking to me. We would like to use a different company to make wedding albums for clients.

We would need a template to use since we don't have PS and don't know how to create our own templates. We have noticed MyPublisher and WHCC and others, but it is hard to tell which companies provide free templates to use. Can you guys recommend a photobook or album company that provides professional quality AND a free template we can use. Specific recommendations and tips would be great! Thanks.

Can anyone at least comment on My Publisher albums? Are they quality enough for a wedding album? Looks like they have fairly extensive free software to use which we need. Many other sites I have been looking through don't have pricing or templates or much information so I am lost.

Hi,

Have you considered using the latest oversion of Photoshop Elements? This is a fairly easy to use program and you can use it to fulfill many of your photo editing needs.

We offer professional wedding album designs at very fair price. Our business idea is for photographers to offer many customized and upsale products to their customers at a very affordable price.

You can check out our wedding album templates at http://GloriuosMemory.com.

Have a great day!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back