vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
And many of thought he was Ms Id 99!

I didn't take me long to find some classics, all taken out of context of course!

admit it... you're on the lam.

Could be!
In the last five years I've lived in six different cities and in two weeks it'll be seven and there's even a possibility it'll be eight by summer. ...

This is the reason Socrates was a great philosopher and held
in such high esteem. It also explains why he never found out
that Plato was banging his wife.

<---Sort of me really, old, cantankerous, grey hair & beard, affinity to guns, sums it up!

Can't be me, I only just opened this bottle

I hate batteries and weird electronic malfunctions. That is what has driven me into the batteryless, mechanical past, and turned me into a crusty, old curmudgeon!

it's cause you don't have boobs, chase. But keep taking the tablets!

i think ill be drinking heavily and wishing i was kissing manda and carli!!!! At the same time no less!

Hi Valerie and welcome, wish I was 19 again, youth is so wasted on the young. For reference, I'm over three times your age physically and mentally -3

You love the boobies i mean the Yashica!

I think mental health has a great deal to do with longevity. Oh s**t! Better make out my will!

haha craig, yes, would u like to come round for christmas tea? the queen is stopping by.

So you make a living photographing children in New York huh? It must be tough trying to set up a camera wearing Kevlar and a flak jacket

So just how big are your outstanding feet?

Are you really serious that you spend $300 on a hairdo? Of course, I spend that on a haircut but most of it is to cover the anesthetic.

"Anyone who kicks dogs and hates children can't be all bad!"

Subject: Shooting people without their consent
I like the militaries approach....they're always shooting people without their consent!

Chase, you gotta gotta get him a caption!

Ah Sid is responsible for many sarcastic and funny responses on the forum. However, i noticed that this quote here wasn't from Sid but myself LOL

The quote
Stop drooling guys and just say it... You love the boobies i mean the Yashica!

Reffering to the nice rank on one of our forum members :)

Sorry to nit pick, its just so rare that i say something that makes others laugh, my overwhelming ego and extreme lack of confidence needed to boast about it one more time. LOL

:LOL: .. mrsid99 is one of a kind ... every family should own one :green to:

Oh my gosh, Vonnagy, you've been busy hunting down quotes!

Mrsid (now that looks funny with the "M" capitalized) is certainly deserving of a personalized caption.

Mark's had too much time on his hands lately, I'm thinking..... :LOL:

But I agree that MrSid deserves a special title! :wink:

I used to think that Mrsid was Mrs id not Mr Sid. It was in the beginning when he said he liked school girls... I didn't think much of it since I've been on many forums and the idea of a middle aged housewife liking catholic school girls isn't really the far fetched... not that i've come across such a person but...

Yes Lesbian sex is sooo hot, Cathloic shcool girls thrown into the mix makes it even hotter!

Soooo!
It's "pick on the old ugly" time huh?
You don't know who you're dealing with my little pretties! (cackle, cackle)
Much as I'd love to take credit for the quotes in all fairness I have to point out that several were from other forum members as Havoc has pointed out, I promise to try harder in future.

Manda, I still love you!

Dew....
mrsid99 is one of a kind ... every family should own one
Most families do have one.. they just keep quiet about it!

And yes I remember the Mrs Id 99 fiasco, if I remember correctly my comment was that I hadn't been so insulted since I saw the guy my ex left me for!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my co-stars, my agent, the orchestra, the producer and all the members of this wonderful forum without who I wouldn't have eeerrkkkk! (grabbed by the throat and dragged offstage by several large forum members!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back