Photographer in the making

amara_shadow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this photo of my partner, taking a photo. This one appealed to me because of the shadow and the way it falls. Any feedback is appreciated :)

Photographerinthemaking.jpg

Crop a little?

It needs something else but I just can't put my finger on it.

Its just a pretty basic picture of someone taking a picture, but I actually think the open space works well.

do you remember what he was taking a picture of?

Jus tmy opinion, but I wouldn't crop it. If you want to crop it , try leaving the horizontal the same and just crop off the top and bottom. It says " isolation" to me, in a good way. There's a good bit of tension there for me because of the fact that it's just the photographer on a "blank slate" as it were.

I love it. have you tried it in B&W?

Thank you all for your comments. I will have a go at cropping it, and maybe try black and white too. The original had some background but I cropped it so that there was nothing.

He was taking a picture of his car. I was just caught by the way his shadow fell on the ground.

This is just my opinion and it may be my monitor, but i darkened it some with the burn tool in photoshop. Just alittle to much sunlight. I hope I post this picture correctly.
Photographerinthemaking3.jpg

Most reactions

Back