• Total voters

David Dvir

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
2dhouse.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We put out a short clip every friday about what we're up to in the studio. It's mostly a joke but I thought I'd share. We've been doing this for a few week's now.

The joust can be seen here: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU5ujXHKTIg[/ame]

And the whole series (just 3 so far) can be seen here: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmmNIAadwJM&feature=PlayList&p=D0279DB4CFAE0A9B&index=0&playnext=1[/ame]

Hope you guys like 'em!

The first vid is pretty hilarious.

You Canadians and your tiny,tiny beers...tsk,tsk,task...

NOW THIS is a beer!!!

128067111.jpg

Heineken Pilsener - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apparently, it is brewed in 40 breweries in 39 countries...A funny story on these 5 litre mini-kegs of the Green Gold...so, the first one I bought....the grocery store checker asked me, "Oh, did you know there's a deposit on those kegs?" and immediately I thought about the keg deposits here on "real kegs" of beer...$25 per keg...and I asked, "Well, how much is the deposit?" anticipating that maybe my $19.95 keg of beer might come to something like $19.95 plus $8 or something...My mind also flashed to the thought: would the deposit perhaps be the full $25 because it was a "keg" of beer???? Cripes, $19.95 was one thing, but that plus,say, a $25 keg deposit would be more than I wanted to spend on beer...

And she says, "the deposit is five cents." Yeeesh....my $19.95 keg of beer was a cool $20 even!

David
It is good to see some having fun, and even better that you are sharing it.
Thanks

Thanks guys,

We've added two more videos in the last couple of weeks, I think they're worth a watch.. but that's just me.. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back