Photographers who Hate Photography

Where's the hate?

Where's the hate?

It would be a depressing process to go try and collect it.... But I think it's safe to say that we all have moments when we're not as open and appreciative of the medium as this article.

Hate? Oh, come on. You're being melodramatic. Hate is far too strong a word to be just tossed around lightly, but then people of your generation often describe ANY dissent or disagreement as being "hate". You need to develop a much better understanding of what the word means, and not use it lightly.

I don't hate anything or anybody, just thought maybe the ex wife :lol: but then i worship the ground she is going to

I don't really see the hate, unless it's in some sub-sections i'm not browsing, but I do like that link. Nice shots in it.

Hate? Oh, come on. You're being melodramatic. Hate is far too strong a word to be just tossed around lightly, but then people of your generation often describe ANY dissent or disagreement as being "hate". You need to develop a much better understanding of what the word means, and not use it lightly.

Quit hatin' and get money!

Where's the hate?

It would be a depressing process to go try and collect it.... But I think it's safe to say that we all have moments when we're not as open and appreciative of the medium as this article.

Yeah but hate is a pretty strong word. The folks around here don't hate on photography, just the abundance of individuals who are "insta" pros.

Not to be cynical or anything.. but of course he loves photography and the huge surge in wanna-be pros.... he is probably making a killing off of it!

[h=5]About the author[/h]
9eedfb8956704991163907e4745bbf77

Allen Murabayashi
Allen is CEO and co-founder of PhotoShelter. He is a regular contributor to the PhotoShelter blog, and he flosses daily.

2011-11-01_WEB_CRE_PhotoBusinessBootcamp_BlogAssets_Banner.png

Yea.. I know.. it says "FREE"! But hey.. advertising revenue probably rolls in.. and I bet he gets a cut anytime any of the "Experts and Top Photographers" that are mentioned.. sell anything! Sweet Gimmick!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back