Photographing beavers

I disagree, mosquitos are not good, lol! Then there are gators and crocs, snapping turtle, alligator snapping turtles, black bear, wild boar, 6 types of poisonous snakes, black widow spider, brown recluse, panthers, mosquitos and swamp-billies!

To paraphrase the immortal words of Sergeant Zim "What do you want, to live forever??"

Besides everything on the list, with the exception of the bugs, are on the "eat" list. I've had gator gumbo and deep fried rattlesnake and would certainly try the others.

And any swamp-billies better be bringing their A game!!

I disagree, mosquitos are not good, lol! Then there are gators and crocs, snapping turtle, alligator snapping turtles, black bear, wild boar, 6 types of poisonous snakes, black widow spider, brown recluse, panthers, mosquitos and swamp-billies!

To paraphrase the immortal words of Sergeant Zim "What do you want, to live forever??"

Besides everything on the list, with the exception of the bugs, are on the "eat" list. I've had gator gumbo and deep fried rattlesnake and would certainly try the others.

And any swamp-billies better be bringing their A game!!

Ha, ha! You tell ol' Zimmy I don't want to live forever but I don't want to watch myself get eaten alive either, lol! Good and fine on the eat list, I've eaten some of those myself, I love gator on a stick but I hear tale that people are on some swamp animals "eat" list so that's what would keep me on my toes in the Florida wilds. As far as dangerous Swamp-billies go:

burt.jpg

I hear you!!

There was no need to worry about anything more dangerous than the alpha-male beaver taking exception to me watching them.

The skeeters were not too much of a problem, unlike my current neighborhood where one of my neighbors has a sign in front of his house stating "Protected By Mosquitoes". There is a nature preserve by me but the skeeters keep me away once it warms up.

Silly swamp-billie, bringing a bow to a gun fight....

Why was my sick mind hoping for another type of beaver?

That type has been on the endangered species list for a while now. I think they have been wiped out by shavitoffus.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back