Let me know what you think, I am always interested in improving

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wow, that's way too many photos in your interesting site to comment on.

Oh, by the way: saludos de LaFoto alPerroGrande :D. What a super interesting trip you were on.
I suggest you choose by and by some of those photos that you like best and link them directly to here. That will give you more comments.

If it was in your interest to show us your personal site, there is a section for that on this forum, too.

OP
E

ElPerroGrande

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
cool, thanks, just getting used to the site :)

I will choose a few and psot them at the weekend when i can get my decent computer working :thumbup:

surfingfireman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
How come all these people go to South America, but no one goes to Guyana (where I was born)? Venezuela gets lots of visitors, but no one goes one country east.

I shouldn't be saying anything because I went to South America two years ago and didn't go to my homeland either, but I was in Peru and Ecuador a little farther away.

Sorry for a comment having nothing to do with your photography, I did like yours though.

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for the link. i chekd some of yer pics from Bogota. i've a friend there but don't see many pics of that city around. Was neat to see yer images from there.

Most reactions