Photography and Movie.

YohanSan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys,

I was wondering if filming shooting can have a good impact on a photographer work. So i made one to try out.
I've been into photography since less than 6 months, wanted to know what do you think about this clip of mine.

Please don't forget to rate it, comment, and give me positive or negative feedbacks.

Thanks for reading/watching me :)

btw, i'm on a fantastic fashion shooting day this sunday! Beauties coming on screen very soon :)

Yohan San.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is amazing. I think your pictures are amazing. Personally I dont like the colors washed out like that i like more vibrant colors but to each their own.

Wow,,,,,, I think it's awesome that you got a release to use that music for your video. :shock:.

Last edited:
Job well done, the photos are you had taken are beautiful. I think with a few more practice I can be as good as you (cross fingers)

SteadyMedia said:
awesome! But man do i hate nickelback.

Thanks for the warning regarding nickelback. I have no desire to shove an acetylene torch into each of my ears tonight.

SteadyMedia said:
awesome! But man do i hate nickelback.

Thanks for the warning regarding nickelback. I have no desire to shove an acetylene torch into each of my ears tonight.

haha! To each their own. I think a good band for some instrumental aspect would be Explosions in the Sky. Super good!

SteadyMedia said:
haha! To each their own. I think a good band for some instrumental aspect would be Explosions in the Sky. Super good!

Agreed, love me some EITS! (Or flylo, or bonobo, etc)

SteadyMedia said:

Agreed, love me some EITS! (Or flylo, or bonobo, etc)

Have you seen Bonobo's new video for Cirrus? Awesome AE work.
[video=vimeo;58115286]https://vimeo.com/58115286[/video]

CherylL said:
Have you seen Bonobo's new video for Cirrus? Awesome AE work.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/58115286

Yeah, I did! I actually started a thread about Cyriak and his animations. I'm super excited for the album in April. Also, you might like emancipator who released an album today, I think. It might be tomorrow though.

Most reactions

Back