Photography Books for sale!

mamarazzi_hrd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have some photography books that are in very good condition that are up for sale. Prices include shipping. I accept Paypal only.

101 Essential Tips: Photography; Kindersley. This is a small 72 page book that would fit great in camera bag. Some great tips and basics. Like new condition.
Lists for $5, Asking $5 shipped or Free with the purchase of remaining two books!

SOLD!!!! Digital Portrait Photography and Lighting; Jamieson, McCormick. This is a 347 page book with LOADS of valuable information. I have read this one about 6 times cover to cover
smile.gif
this is a great book! Excellent condition with crease in cover. Lists for $29.99, Asking $18 shipped

Portrait Photographers Handbook, 2nd Edition; Bill Hurter - Amherst Media. This 125 page book gives you instructions on how to take particular shots, including he equipment used and some diagrams of the setup. Great book! Excellent condition, Cover corner is creased. Lists for $34.95, Asking $20 shipped

Professional Secrets for Photographing Children
, 2nd Edition; Douglas Box - Amherst Media. Again, instructions of taking particular shots with some diagrams of light setup and postions. 128 pages. Like new Condition. Lists for $34.95, asking $20 shipped

SOLD!!!! The Complete Guide to PROFESSIONAL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY; Damien Lovegrove. This is a 286 page hard-back book that costs $34.95 new. It is in perfect condition. Has AWESOME samples of photography with full photo details (ISO, Aperature and Shutter Speed) for each photos and a description of how it was taken. Lists for $34.95, asking $25 shipped (heavy)

SOLD!!!! UNDERSTANDING EXPOSURE Revised Edition; Bryan Peterson; 160 page book with explanations and photo samples and even some exercises to learn the techniques. Good book. Lists for $24.95, asking $16 shipped

Or make me an offer for more than one book!

Pm me if interested!

Last edited:
A free bump and praise from me. I bought understanding exposure off her, Great condition, and very good communication. DO not think twice if you want any of her books she has for sale!

A free bump and praise from me. I bought understanding exposure off her, Great condition, and very good communication. DO not think twice if you want any of her books she has for sale!

Awww! Thank you!!!:blushing:

btw, I LOVE your waterfall pics on your flickr!!! Awesome!!!

2 more sold! Anyone want the remaining 3 books for $35 shipped????!!!

Sold!! Tried to PM. want last 3. Please send me payment info and check is in the mail!!
Thanks, Laura

Most reactions

New Topics

Back