Photography Exam

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Write, this is the second time writing this.

Just had my photography exam a little while ago, and it went great! really fantastic!

I want too thank two people.

Hertz Van Rental, who has really helped me when I pm'd him...I had a choice to myself, either I do 4 very big prints, about A3 size, or I do my Darkroom - photoshop - Dakroom trick, and he suggested the A3 prints...so I say thank you Hertz, because it came out perfectly, and I owe it to you.

Id also like to thank Terri, who, above all has been my inspiration to go fourth and try things like this, and I really appreciate it Terri.

Id also like to thank you all, because I would NOT be as good as I am (Im not good though) without the help you guys have given me, so to all of you.
Santino
Mentos
Corry
Little man
MD
Hertz
Terri
Canon Can
Canon Fan
Chase
MD
LaFoto
Big Mike

Aww Nuggets, I wanna make a list of every memeber, but you guys know how it is, I just cant remember everyone, so if you are left out, I will thank you seperatly to make up for it.

Thanks again ya'all

The Begging: Great new inspiration for me, so I thank you a lot.

Danelc: Probably the first person I knew on the forum, and your avatar is great.

Airic: Wow...what a photographer, thats all I can say!

Scott: brave, awesome guy hehe, so thank you making me brave and going for it in my exam.

Congrats, I'm glad the exam went well :D

Id also like to thank Terri, who, above all has been my inspiration to go fourth and try things like this, and I really appreciate it Terri.
Wow! You make me want to cry. :sniff: :hug::

As proud as I am to be a source of inspiration to you, I know that YOU have the talent. We can suggest or inspire you all day long, but the good things we see from you are all yours, Dan. That comes from what's inside of YOU, which no one can teach you. Be proud of that. :)

So, rock on. :thumbup:

Yeah! I'm up there! ;)
Not quite sure why though... hehe

I'm glad for you! Keep it up! :thumbup::D I'm also happy that I was of some help! :)

Congratulations on the outcome of your exams! I am happy for you.
To be in your list......

Artemis said:
I say thank you Hertz, because it came out perfectly, and I owe it to you.
No you don't.
You had the ideas and did all the work.
All I did was to tell you what you already knew.

Well done, Arty

Congrats Art! :) :thumbup:

Thanks everyone, and I gotto also thank Alison, and Hobbes, for also inspiring me, and just being that little TPF Mum and Dad that makes it so I can sometimes just go to them for a wee bit of help :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back