The pandemic has made me appreciate photography again!

I did a photo shoot with my model friend today. I think I can live with a smartphone as my main photography equioment. For my style and preference in photography. I think I can do almost everything with smartphone that I used to do with my DSLR. :)

Here is a slightly edited output in PhotoShop of my shoot with a Huawei P30 my wifes iPhone 11pro and the CPFlash 550W SMartphone Off-camera Flash.

I wonder how I can I upload photos here? Do I have to upload it to a hosting website first?

Jols and greetings from the SW.

It amazes me that with the advent of the cell phone and the camera lenses capable of doing things with their short focal distances, that a mini-phone sized camera has not been made with some level of advanced lens that could be rotated around like an old viewmatic. But with the weight and feel of a cell phone.

lores A040.jpg
lores A070.jpg

I just made my first mobile photography photo shoot today using my Huawei P30 and my wife's iPhone 11 Pro and 3 Innovatronix CPFlash 550W Off camera flash. I think it went okay considering that I am still learning how to fully operate my smartphone and the OCF gears. What a great convenience smartphone photography can be. I think with my photography style and interest, I can do 95% of my photography with my Smartphone. My DSLR will be relegated to special purpose photography, such as sports and wildlife . :)

This was taken in broad daylight. Exposure was 1/250 Sec. ISO200 F1.6 with a Huawei P30 Pro. I underexposed my shot by more than 3 stops to darken the background. 3 CPFlash 550W was used to take this shot. :)I did slight editing in photoshop using burning and dodging only.

Most reactions

Back