What's new

Photography Ideas

maryumm

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 1, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey guys so this is my first time writing and i finally figured it out i've been wanting to join for a long time. I'm a photography major and im still going to school for it. I shoot film and digital. As much as i enjoy it and i love all my classes , as much as im always struggling coming up with new ideas for my shoots depending on the subject and the technique given by the instructors. I live in Los angeles and i know there are millions of gorgeous sceneries and tones of places to go to but im still struggling ALOT! could you guys tell me how you come up with such creative ideas that reflect on your images THANK YOU
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom