What's new

Photography instagram account

Might not hurt to actually introduce yourself and spend a little time here before jumping in with "Hey, look at me!"
 
Hello and welcome.

Just a heads up, this is a more serious photography community. I would recommend introducing yourself a bit more before linking your instagram and saying, hey come follow me! I get it, followers help expose your work to more people and while I can tell you have a good eye, I'm sure you still have a lot to learn. I'd urge you to browse the forum a bit more and UPLOAD your work to the appropriate sections.

Not trying to come off as rude, just a friendly word of advice if you plan to hang around.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom