What's new

Photography Journey

FaiTheDemon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 17, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone! I saw someone post a thread like this here, where they posted their pictures from the very beginning of their photography journey and as they progressed. For Christmas I received a Canon Rebel t4i with an 18-55mm lens and a 55-250mm lens. I primarily wanted this camera for video -- I'm a huge film geek and wanted to start making my own short films, vlogs, etc. However, As I've always loved photography I have decided I want to take it up as well. Why waste a camera like this when I could be taking photos?! :lol: The subjects I get to shoot are very limited, but here are a few of the photos I've taken in the past few months. They're very repetitive, I know. Hopefully soon I will have more opportunity to take other types of photos. Some of these photos are edited, some are not.


1.) $1z1gzk7.webp
This is one of the very first pictures taken.

2.) $2ur8obr.webp

3.)$351xy7q.webp

4.) $neyk9x.webp

5.) $14v7tf.webp

6.) $2metopd.webp

7.)
1077ymh.png
 

Attachments

  • $o70vgg.webp
    $o70vgg.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 97
Here are some more photos taken today.

$21j6qab.webp
I have lights in my room, so with those and a slow shutter speed I created this. I just thought it was pretty neat looking.

eb3szo.png
 
2qa20lk.png

These are actually really old photo's I took of Mew. I did a really terrible job at editing them, however it was good practice. Any suggestions?
 
nn2n3a.png

I feel like I failed at what I wanted to capture here, but I still like how it turned out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom