What's new

photography prop...bedroom ...full room from ceiling shot

Twysted

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a photography prop that I used at a benefit and really do not have the room to store it. It is made so you can take it somewhere and set it up easily. You could make alot of money with this prop at the right event! It has a total of 5 main pieces with a couple of braces. The back of the prop is 2 sheets 4x8 that go together. The top is 1 piece of 4x8 and the tables are on hooks so you just hang them. All the contents on the tables are permanently mounted. The clock and the lamp do work! The idea is so that they can hold a blanket up in front of them and when they stand there they look as if they are in the bed together. People loved this and it gets attention. If you take this to a bike rodeo I promise you would make alot of money with it. I just do not have the time, or the place to store it. It is 8 ft tall by 8 ft wide by 4 ft deep. Thanks.......DO NOT TEXT ME I WILL NOT ANSWER...CALL ONLY OR EMAIL. Asking $500.00 but open to offers. I am not on the site alot so please email me at Twystedcrazeee@yahoo.com or call 614-439-0754 for pics. I want to sell locally. I am located in Dublin Ohio. I will not ship. I will possibly trade for 10-24 Canon mount lense or wide angle.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom