What's new

photokina 2010

dancer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
113
Reaction score
13
Location
Amsterdam
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had a chance to visit photokina this weekend and I thought I would share a few shots. we had to get up at 7AM as it is 2 1/2 hours drive to Koln and it was our only day off last week. Believe me it was hard to get up but the toys that were waiting was enough to get you out the door. We all met at the airport to pick up the car and it was quite foggy so we had to get our first shots of the day as we waited for the tram. This is the street around the block form my apartment here in Amsterdam.

Check out the rest of the shots at Photobucket

_DSC8328.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom