Photokina

Nothing really new that wasn't announced before, unfortunately. Well, except for the Sigma announcements.

I'm not sure...

What really looks promising about that it is compatible with the Wi-fi accessories. If that works, the way I'm imagining it would...that would be great. You could shoot all day without changing cards.

danalec99 said:
That looks promising. Wonder when it will be in the market.

I did talk to the marketing guys at Photokina. Probably beginning of next year they said.
Oh, and it does not have a jog wheel to quickly scroll through images as this would have been to expensive :(

It only takes Canon RAW, no other RAW formats.

The one I could try at photokina still was a bit buggy, slow magnification and such ... but it was more like a prototype, a very early version. Apparently there were internal discussions at Canon if it was too early to display it at the Photokina, but then they decided for it as it is THE photography fair and a good chance to get people curious ;)

The display is brilliant and has a really large viewing angle. I wonder when this sort of display ends up on the cameras ... would be great :)

As my other photokina-thread goes unnoticed .. i include it as a link here: ;)

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60709

only photographic impressions on that page though ... no new products ;)

Big Mike said:
What really looks promising about that it is compatible with the Wi-fi accessories. If that works, the way I'm imagining it would...that would be great. You could shoot all day without changing cards.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :drool:

And, thanks Alex_B!! :)

Most reactions

Back