What's new

Photomicrographs

fmw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
3,694
Reaction score
493
I wonder if any of you have played around with photomicrographs. I got in a microscope adapter for my old digital point and shoot and tried my hand at it. Here are my first shots.

Mantis leg.

mantisleg.jpg


Pork fat

porkfat.jpg
 
Very cool.
 
ooh very interesting =) I like them
 
Interesting. It brings back nightmares of freshman Biology class for me though.
 
As a biomedical photographer, I congradulate you on a nice first attempt. The second IMHO is the better of the two, mostly because it appears that #1 specimen is poorly prepared, so little can be done photographically to correct. Keep up the good work.
 
As a biomedical photographer, I congradulate you on a nice first attempt. The second IMHO is the better of the two, mostly because it appears that #1 specimen is poorly prepared, so little can be done photographically to correct. Keep up the good work.

Post something for us. I need some inspiration. A microscope stage is a pretty small world to photograph.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom