Photos around Daviot, Scotland

zutay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
sorry guys not working for some reason, my god yahoo photos is crap sorry! will fix soon! :(

Hey, David, these are nice. You captured some lovely early spring colours in the first two.
I particularly like the second photo of the series, which calls itself Picture001, I would think that one's best of all.

Do you upload your photos from the camera and leave them untouched?
Is that a philosophy of yours?
Else you might consider using the opportunities given by some postprocessing software (most love Photoshop, but it can also be some other) and push brightness and contrast levels here and there to make the colours come out more.

yeh cheers for the compliments! i generally do use auto levels etc when i upload photos but its done on microsoft photo premium 10! :grumpy: I did have photoshop but i lost the disk when i re installed windows!

goos start zutay! try going to www.photobucket.com and sign up for a free hosting account.. resize your pics to 7-800 wide, and upload them to photobucket.. then copy the IMG code that you will see under the pic, and paste it in your thread here... and when you post it, the pic will show up in your thread.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back