What's new

Photos from Charleston, SC

droiddev

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
65
Reaction score
4
Took this over the summer in Charleston, SC. Tell me what you think, I am still a beginner...or at least I think I am. Always room for improvement.

This one I took on a side street down near Market St.

021.jpg




This one I took at the Isle of Palms right outside Charleston. Sunrise.

026.jpg




This one I took on the main bridge in Charleston.

024.jpg




This one is of the Pineapple Fountain near market street facing the Harbour.

013.jpg



This one I took in the same side street as the first image.

5428871085_92635213e6_z.jpg




This one I took near the fountain above.

5428873515_d994b086ea_z.jpg



Anywho, let me know what you think.
 
Last edited:
One and three are my favorites. Love the overall composition as well as the mood of the said images. Thanks for sharing!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom