K KasparP TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2009 Messages 74 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2009 #1 Hey guys, just some photographs. I just started Thanks for Dscience for helping me with this one C&C is very much wanted! Thanks!
Hey guys, just some photographs. I just started Thanks for Dscience for helping me with this one C&C is very much wanted! Thanks!
Vacheron TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2009 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Location Madrid Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2009 #2 Hello kaspar all the pictures are so good but I choose the third one. This night shot is simply amazing, I´d like to see it bigger
Hello kaspar all the pictures are so good but I choose the third one. This night shot is simply amazing, I´d like to see it bigger
K KasparP TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2009 Messages 74 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Ahh, the 3rd image is good but it was at such a high ISO that its all grainy if you look at the bigger size. I didnt have a tripod so I couldnt hold the exposer for longer so Ihad to settle with a high iso.
Ahh, the 3rd image is good but it was at such a high ISO that its all grainy if you look at the bigger size. I didnt have a tripod so I couldnt hold the exposer for longer so Ihad to settle with a high iso.
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2009 #4 KasparP said: Click to expand... This is quite an image I love the colors. The pavement, light post and stand make this image to me. They all add to feel to the image... I like! KasparP said: Click to expand... Lovely! The contouring of the lights is gorgeous.
KasparP said: Click to expand... This is quite an image I love the colors. The pavement, light post and stand make this image to me. They all add to feel to the image... I like! KasparP said: Click to expand... Lovely! The contouring of the lights is gorgeous.