What's new

Photos from Hawaii- would love some feedback!

kbark

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,
I took these two photos recently and would love some feedback and comments on how I could improve. Thanks so much!

2fe90105.jpg





0059e4b9.jpg
 
Last edited:
First impressions: It took me awhile to figure out exactly what the first one was - waves in the surf zone I think(?) - so first comment is that folks should not have to guess at what is shown in an image. Second one - I really like this one, it portrays a certain relaxing, calmness - a sailboat, at rest, anchored for the night - my only comment here would be to watch the horizon placement as you are almost in the centre of the image with this one - took me a minute to figure out that it wasn't exactly in the centre, but it is close - you might want to check out the rule of thirds regarding horizon placement. My 0.02¢ FWIW.

WesternGuy
 
Thank you very much for your help!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom