Photos from Italy

good gawd man....sloooow down....i dont have enuff time or words to express how awesome these are. That bell tower shot rocks but so does the whole last series....every one of them....but the first one of the last series really rocks :thumbsup:

:drool: they're all brilliant :D and slide to boot!....yeeehaw! i've been posting a lot of slide lately...please chek em out.
anyway.......wow!

Guess what! I have more shots!
I found a stray roll of velvia bobbling around my camera bag that I forgot to develop when I got my main batch of slide film done. So I dropped it off at the lab, and here are the results. All of the shots are from Milan; most are from the big cathedral, and there a couple shots from a castle in Milan, and a couple are just random ones.

At the castle:
Canonballs.jpg

Ruins on lawn.jpg

Castle Archway.jpg

The Milan gallery; the oldest mall in the world:
Outside gallery.jpg

Inside gallery.jpg

The outside of the cathedral:
MilanDuomo1.jpg

MilanDuomo2.jpg

These are from the top of the church; they have an awesome observation spot at the top.

Looking downwards.jpg

Looking down street.jpg

Fence.jpg

Statue over milan.jpg

Spires.jpg

More spires.jpg

There's a lot to like here, Sky. :thumbup: It's just one great capture after another, and even while trying to make some mental notes, I found that I was just thinking, "Oh, I like this one the best! No, wait - THIS one is even better!" and so on. :lol:

The purple door shot, the color LB shot of the man walking, the beggar, the blue building shot with the clothesline....the list goes on and on.

Be very proud of what you came home with! :thumbup: Brad and I remember how tired you were that first night in DC, and no wonder - you were very busy.

I just made Brad look at them too, and he is very impressed. He likes the beggar and the LB shot with the man walking the best. :)

Some fond memories were instantly conjured up.

That's just GREAT. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back